Top Products for Women Hair Loss Treatment
Let’s be blunt about it – hair loss is horrible. Even more so if you are a woman which leads you to look for women hair loss treatment. There is no worse feeling than seeing your beautiful, full, amazingly lush hair fall out bit by bit, thinning out, and eventually leaving bald spots, or worse, leaving you completely bald.
This will mean an absolute nightmare, as hair loss may have a severely negative influence on your self-esteem, on your family and emotional life and on your career. It is, thus, imperative that you maintain a healthy head of hair, because, let’s face it, this is one of the most striking features on you.
And for a healthy head of hair, you ought to take the best anti- hair loss products out there. These products will quickly and assuredly revitalize your hair, and restore your luscious mane to its former glory. That being said, we have selected the best women hair loss treatment products, and we have made sure that all products presented are as natural as possible. But first, let’s take a look at what causes hair loss in women
Related Article: Coconut Oil for Hair Loss
Female Hair Loss Treatment
Hair loss can come from a variety of problems. Though hair loss is more prominent in men, women are just as susceptible to losing their hair. For women, hair loss doesn’t begin until their sixtieth decade, yet this can happen much earlier.
Women can often start losing hair due to pregnancy, or rather, about three months after delivery, due to the fact that a woman’s hormone levels are elevated. However, after delivery, the levels return to normal and hair loss incurs, though it usually passes without seriously damaging the hair, but sometimes hair loss persists, indicating a problem with the hormone levels.
Other causes for hair loss include genetic disorders and abnormal DHT (testosterone, directly responsible for hair loss) levels, which cause hair loss to occur much faster. Another reason for hair loss are chemicals, or, more precisely, abuse of chemicals that are present in many hair products, such as shampoos, hair dyes, and conditioners. Lastly, hair loss can incur due to diseases related to the skin of the head and fungal diseases that attack the skin and follicles of hair, halting or eliminating growth. Searching for hair loss treatment for women often means searching for the cause of it.
Hair Loss Treatment for Women
So, here’s where female hair loss treatment products come into play. The goal of such products is to facilitate hair growth, as well as to regenerate damaged hair, and suppress the aforementioned problems. All of the products that we are about to present are filled with vitamins and minerals that accelerate hair growth and prevent further deterioration of hair. Note, however, that not all products will work for every type of hair, or remove all problems, so read carefully and assess your problem accurately before choosing the right product.
Related Article: Hair Regrowth For Women
1.PURA d’Or Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo
Wonderful, 100 percent natural, skin friendly shampoo. This shampoo does not contain any aggressive, artificial substances and is made from herb extracts, such as pumpkin seeds, black cumin seed oil, nettle and added Biotin will ensure that you get the best care for your hair as possible.
The shampoo also features a wide array of DHT blockers, preventing more of the hair falling out, and rejuvenating damaged hair, as well as stimulating follicles to boost hair growth. The shampoo is also gluten free, so gluten-based allergies and complications are non-existent. Para D’or also puts an emphasis on the fact that their product is also cruelty-free. Since it is skin friendly, Pura D’or Anti-Hair Loss shampoo is ideal for day-to-day use. You can get it here at Amazon.
- 100 % natural ingredients.
- Gluten free
- USDA certified, meaning extremely high quality
- Up to 15 DHT blockers with a wide spectrum are certain to prevent hair loss
- Organic nutrient promotes accelerated cell growth of the scalp
- The product needs to be used for a minimum of three months for it to take visible effect
- The product may not be as effective for alleviating fungal and other skin diseases
2. PURA d’Or Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo
Another Pura D’or product, as effective as the previous, this shampoo emphasizes hair growth unlike any other. Just like its counterpart, the shampoo does not contain any sulfates, or any other aggressive and harmful chemicals.
This shampoo also features a finely curated set of oils, vitamins, and nutrients that fortify existing hair and allow for new hair to grow healthier and thicker than ever.
In addition, this product contains the same broad-spectrum DHT blockers as its counterpart, and is just as skin friendly, enabling daily use. Also, the shampoo is color safe, which means it will not wash off the color at any given moment, even after prolonged use. You can get it at Amazon here.
- 12 natural DHT blockers facilitate hair growth and prevent further hair loss
- A gentle and well-selected mix of oils, antioxidants, and vitamins ensure that the hair will be thick and strong
- Gluten free, SLS (sulfates) free, no harmful chemicals make it perfect for regular use
- The product emphasizes the prevention of hair loss and doesn’t simply smooth out existing problems
- Requires at least twelve weeks of intensive, daily use in order to have a tangible effect
- Does not cure fungal infections and other diseases related to the skin on the head
3. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Anti-Hair Loss, Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
This caffeinated shampoo works wonders for those plagued by hair loss, because the caffeine within it extends the growth period of hair follicles, and revives dead ones, making your hair grow out at an admirable rate. In addition to caffeine, this product contains Ketoconazole, a substance usually found in anti-dandruff shampoos, and it works miracles as an anti-fungal and anti-inflammation protection.
The shampoo also contains Saw Palmetto, a herb with active DHT-blocking properties. This shampoo also contains vitamins and nutrients essential for hair growth.
Get it at Amazon here.
- Caffeine, Saw Palmetto, and Ketoconazole work together excellently to prevent hair loss due to all possible reasons and provide with excellent regrowth.
- Effective in preventing thinning and breakage.
- Outstanding quality earned it the title of the best shampoo in 2015.
- Suitable for men and women
- Though it does alleviate inflammations and fungal infections, it does not prevent them
- Discontinuation of use may result in hair continuing to fall out
- Minimum of three months of sustained use for the results to show
4. Ultrax Labs Hair Rush DHT Blocking Hair Loss Maxx Hair Growth Nutrient Solubilized Keratin Supplement
Another superb Ultrax Labs product, this time in the version of a supplement. The bottle hold sixty capsules rich with vitamins (over twenty), nutrients and herbs that excel at facilitating hair growth. Nettle and pumpkin seed extracts serve amazingly to support hair follicles, revitalizing them and prompting their proper function.
As with the previous product, extract of Saw Palmetto helps degenerate DHT production, thus preventing hair loss. Added keratin will also boost hair growth, and make the new hair thick, strong and voluminous.
You can get it here at Amazon.
- The product is free of any harmful additives and chemical, 100 % natural.
- Wide variety of vitamins prompts wonderful hair growth
- Nettle and Saw Palmetto extracts block DHT build-up, effectively putting a stop on hair loss
- Contains Biotin, Vitamin B6, Zinc and Magnesium which stimulate proper function of hair follicles
- Requires three months of sustained usage for tangible results, 2 capsules a day
5. HairAnew (Unique Hair Growth Vitamins with Biotin) for Hair, Skin, and Nails
Yet another supplement in form capsules HairAnew blends a wide variety of herbs, vitamins, aminoacids, and extracts in order to boost hair growth. The capsules are a dietary supplement and are completely vegan, and independently tested, and are gluten free, thus avoiding any affiliated problems.
The vitamins within it stimulate hair growth through reactivating lifeless follicles, especially the biotin (almost 5000 mcg per intake). As a perk, HairAnew offers a full refund if the customer is not satisfied with the product. Get it here at Amazon.com.
- The product targets root problems when addressing hair loss
- A wide array of ingredients makes this product very adaptable to any hair problem you might have
- The product promotes regeneration of dead and damaged hair follicles, as well as supporting existing hair, making it thicker and more luscious
- Does not contain any aggressive chemicals
- Requires sustained three-month use for effects to show.
- One bottle contains one month supply, so you will need to order more for the product to fulfill the 12-week condition
6. Women’s Rogaine Once-A-Day Foam, Four Month Supply
Women’s Rogaine Once-a-Day foam is a superb anti-hair loss product that not only prevents baldness, but nourishes damaged hair strands, making sure your mane is at the top of its game.
The product does not require constant or overwhelming use, as you need only use it once a day as per manufacturer instructions. Make sure to acquire this product as soon as you notice your hair thinning for best effect.
- It stimulates dead and dormant follicles and extends their growth phase.
- Safe to use, no sulfates or other troubling chemicals that cause chronic hair loss.
- Product is sure to give lasting results
- • Requires twelve weeks of continued use for effects to arise.
- Should not be used if you are experiencing sudden and patched hair loss.
- You should be careful when using the product if you have a heart condition. Consult your doctor before using it in this case.
7. Women’s Rogaine Solution, Three Month Supply
Another Rogaine’s product, just as powerful and just as pure as the previous one. Just like the previous one, this product helps reactivate dormant follicles and helps you grow a healthy and strong head of hair. This product is to be used twice daily, and will work wonders in stopping hair loss, and will help with hereditary hair loss. Get it here at Amazon.
- FDA approved
- Regenerates hair follicles and increases their growth period
- Significantly helps with hereditary hair loss
- May not work if the hair loss is sudden, patchy, or related to childbirth
- Will not help with fungal infections and inflammations
- Requires three months of sustained use, although the box contains a three months supply
8. Vitamins Shampoo For Hair Loss
Vitamins shampoo is suitable both for men and women. Its unique mixture that includes necessary vitamins and, most importantly, an assortment of DHT blockers, will help you combat hair loss with amazing efficiency.
The shampoo increases hair growth by 121%, due to the fact that it increases the growth phase of follicles, and reduces hair loss by 46%. Also, as a perk, if you are dissatisfied after a 90 days use, you’ll get your money back.Get it here at Amazon.
- Being gentle and all natural, the product allows day to day use without causing hair loss problems that arise with other, chemical-based, products.
- Plenty of vitamins to allow for hair to grow voluminous and healthy.
- Plenty DHT blockers will reduce hair loss by 46%.
- If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back!
- Requires ninety days of sustained use for effects to show.
- May not be effective for hair related and skin related diseases.
As you can see, all the products listed are indeed top-notch. All of them are 100% natural, and will work wonders with your hair – all of them are stocked to the brim with vitamins and minerals that will promote amazing hair growth. In addition, most of them contain DHT blockers which will prove essential for those with a hereditary loss, or elevated DHT levels.
All of them will to a good job at reviving hair follicles, and increasing their growth phase, making your hair healthy, long and strong. However, none of these products will be effective for women hair loss treatment caused by diseases of the skin of the head, of fungal infections, so, for these problems you will need to contact your doctor. All this being said, you are, as a user and customer, advised to first identify your hair loss problem, and then choose a product accordingly, as not all of them will work to alleviate all possible problems and may not be suited for all types of hair.