Best Shampoo for Hair Loss
Though hair loss is more frequent in men, this sneaky ailment doesn’t bypass women either. Of course, hair loss in women is not unusual at a ripe age, but women often experience hair loss in their prime, making it even more troublesome, as this can affect negatively your confidence. All in all, hair loss is never a good thing. However, rest assured; you’re not alone in this fight. We have comprised a list of best shampoo for hair loss that will help you regain your confidence through nourishing your pride and joy back to health, and even more so!
Related Article: Coconut Oil for Hair Loss
Reasons for Hair Loss
Women usually experience hair loss at a ripe age of sixty. This is normal. However, hair loss can occur very early in your life, forcing you to either hide it or try and compensate for it through hair extensions and other make-up. Hair loss is caused by numerous reasons, but don’t worry, most of them are well treatable.
These problems include hormonal misbalance in the postnatal period, hereditary hair loss, and hair related illnesses like alopecia (patterned hair loss). One of the leading causes of hair loss both in men and women is DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), an androgen (male) hormone. This is why you will notice that many products that help with hair loss will center on blocking this particular hormone.
Also, one of the main causes of hair loss in women is over-styling. Yes, we realize you want your hair to look as beautiful as it can (especially if you’re going on a date), but constant ironing, washing with nameless shampoos, etc., will definitively injure your hair strands.
So, how did we select these particular products?
We comprised this list with several things in mind. First, we tried to pick products that are as natural as they can possibly be. This is because using product stocked with chemicals will bring more harm than good to your hair. The second thing we considered is the speed at which a particular product works – it is a fact that you want results, and you want them fast because nobody wants to wait five years for their hair to return to normal.
Thirdly, we attempted to make a list of well-known and highly regarded brands, so that you can feel safe when choosing a product because you will have a guarantee that the product will work. Hence, here are the best hair loss shampoo that we have tested for you.
Related Article: Hair Regrowth For Women
1.PURA d’Or Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo
An all-natural shampoo splendid for day-to-day use. The unique mix of components that make up this product is sure to stop even the slightest signs of breakage, thinning and hair loss. This is why this product contains a staggering 15 DHT-blockers, so you can rest assured that it will work wonders with your hair. The shampoo contains many herbal extracts, so the shampoo will feed the hair, repair and saturate dry strands and fix split ends, ensuring a full recovery within twelve weeks.
The product boasts nettle, black cumin seed oil, and biotin. The product is one hundred percent chemical free, so it will prove great for constant use. The company behind this product went even further to ensure this naturalness, so they eliminated any GMO-featuring components, as well as gluten and chemicals.
get it here at Amazon.
- A great and plentiful mix of ingredients make this product superb when it comes to preventing hair loss thinning and breaking while supporting hair growth.
- 15 DHT blockers.
- An extremely natural shampoo, ideal for consistent and perpetual use.
- Gluten-free, GMO-free.
- Requires ninety days of use.
- Does not prevent hair related illnesses.
2. PURA d’Or Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo
Another Pura D’or product, just as effective as its counterpart, this shampoo emphasizes hair growth unlike any other. Just like its counterpart, the shampoo is free of any sulfates, or any other harmful chemicals.
In addition, this product boasts a carefully hand-picked set of oils, vitamins, and minerals that support existing hair and promotes new hair to grow healthier and stronger by feeding the hair follicles.
Also, this shampoo boasts the same number of DHT blockers as the other one, and is very gentle with the skin, allowing daily use. Also, the shampoo is safe for those with colored hair, which means you will not damage the hair color even if you keep using it day after day.
- 12 natural DHT blockers promote hair growth, feed the hair, increasing the life of follicles and prevent further hair loss
- A gentle and hand-picked concoction of oils, vitamins, and antioxidants will make sure that the new hair will be voluminous, beautifully healthy and strong
- The product does not contain sulfates and gluten. The product is also GMO-free, making it an excellent shampoo for daily use.
- The product’s primary task is to prevention hair loss; it doesn’t fix existing problems
- Requires at least three months of sustained use in order to have a tangible effect
- Does not cure fungal infections, inflammations, and other hair-related illnesses.
3. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Hair Loss Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
A novelty solution, pristine when it comes to eliminating hair loss, Ultrax mixes caffeine, ketoconazole and an awesome number of oils and extracts. The caffeine in this product is rigorously tested and is proven to have a positive effect on the health of your hair, and that it incites elevated hair growth. The product’s mission is to rejuvenate the hair follicles, and nourish them, this increasing the effective growth period of the follicles, strengthening them, allowing for a bountiful and lush hair to grow.
The ketoconazole, a substance long used in shampoos that battle dandruff, is outstanding when it engages DHT build-up, stopping it outright, thus combating hair loss with great efficiency. The ketoconazole is also backed by Saw Palmetto extract, a herb widely known for its DHT-blocking properties. Get it at Amazon here.
- Caffeine, ketoconazole, and Saw Palmetto are an outstanding team that combats hair loss, thinning and breaking of strands, all the while stopping hair loss.
- Top quality product, it won an award for the best anti-hair loss product for both men and women.
- Can be used by men as well as women.
- A minimum of ninety days of sustained use required for effects to become fully tangible.
- Though it does have an effect on hair related illnesses and fungal infections, it will not prevent them or fully cure them.
4. Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss Shampoo for Hair Regrowth
If caught early, hair loss can be nipped in the bud. This is exactly what this particular product goes for. The Aloe Vera and almond oil serve greatly to moisturize your scalp and to increase hair growth by nurturing the roots of the hair strands and to reinitialize growth of the dead ones.
Like the others, this shampoo contains powerful and efficient DHT blockers, thus eliminating hair loss for good. Argan oil is another great feature of this product, coating the hair and thus preventing drying and breaking of strands. Argan oil is so effective because it contains Vitamin E and other nutrients essential for healthy and proper hair growth.
- Aloe Vera and almond oil nourish the scalp, promoting elevated hair growth.
- The shampoo contains powerful DHT blockers.
- Argan oil coats the existing hair, allowing for proper and elevated growth.
- The product does not act immediately, so continuous use is required.
- Does not help with hair and scalp related illnesses.
5. VITAMINS shampoo for hair loss
What makes this shampoo special is that it contains procapil. Now, procapil is an effective DHT blocker, which means that it allows the shampoo to do two things. The first is that it stimulates regrowth of hair by around 120%, helping you get back the wonderful hair you had in your youth.
The other is that it decreases hair loss by 45%, for all of you who are worried or are afraid of your hair thinning out. What it also does is that it strengthens the root sheath of your hair, this making it even harder to fall off and just making your hair stronger. If you are not concerned about your hair loss, remember that all these ingredients also nourish your hair, making it shine and glow like never before.Get it here at Amazon.com.
- The product is all natural, thus it is suitable for daily use, and will not impede on your hair regrowth with aggressive chemicals.
- A selected concoction of vitamins will do wonders with your hair growth.
- Plenty DHT blockers are sure to prevent hair loss, up to 46%.
- If the product does not perform, you can ask for a refund!
- Will need three months of use for effects to show.
- Does not diagnose or prevent scalp and hair-related illnesses.
6. Lipogaine Big 3 Premium Hair Loss Prevention shampoo for Men and Women
This product comes from the leaders in the industry, famous for its high-quality products. Made from all natural, herbal and organic ingredients, this product is perfect for both repairing your hair and from preventing hair loss. Lypogaine shampoo is scientifically backed and is made from an ingredient that, unlike other chemical filled products, is completely harmless and creates no side effects.
The ingredients present are un-intrusive and all-encompassing. It takes a holistic approach to the health of your hair, as the ingredients attack the root cause of hair loss. By blocking DHT, it saves your hair, but because of the ingredients, it at the same time keeps your hair strong.Get it here at Amazon.com.
- The product is good for both male and female hair problems.
- The shampoo contains DHT blockers, like others, proving it is superb for hair loss related problems.
- Organic ingredients make this product suitable for continuous use.
- Color friendly.
- Nourishes hair and provides all the essential vitamins to promote its growth.
- Will require sustained use in a period of three months for effects to show.
- Will not diagnose nor prevent hair-related diseases.
As you can see, all the products listed here are the top brass. All of them are potent and rich in minerals and vitamins essential to give rise to an outstanding head of hair. However, for best effect, you need to consider your own problem and then respond by choosing your own shampoo. Also, you shouldn’t expect miracles; these products take the time to fix your problem. For sure, you were now able to choose the best hair loss shampoo after seeing this list of shampoos for hair loss.