Best All-Natural Hair Growth Products 2017
Beautiful, strong and healthy hair is the biggest dream of every woman, and, once achieved, her greatest weapons. You might think this is true, but just take a look at all the advertisements featuring hair products on the TV or in female magazines. It is, thus, undeniable that a luscious mane is a very important feature of feminine beauty (but male as well).
Therefore, when we are faced with hair loss, or if our hair becomes damaged, dry and begins cracking and thinning, this has an adverse effect on our confidence, and may influence our careers and relationships. That being said, it is of utmost importance that you pick a product that will restore our hair to the condition it was in its heyday. To this effect, we have comprised a list below of the best quality products that stimulate hair growth and help keep it fine, voluminous and attractive. That’s why we put together the Best All-Natural Hair Growth Products that will help you.
Related Article: Top Hair Thickening Products
Don’t have time to read the full article? We got you covered. Below you’ll see our favorite Anti Hair Loss Product combination, a supplement and a shampoo:
- 1 Best All-Natural Hair Growth Products 2017
- 1.1 A Few Reasons Behind Hair Loss
- 1.2 How Did We Come to Choose These Particular Products?
- 1.2.1 1. Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Nutrient Tablets
- 1.2.2 2. Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Growth Supplements
- 1.2.3 3. Women’s Rogaine Solution, Three Month Supply
- 1.2.4 4. Women’s Rogaine Once-A-Day Foam, Four Month Supply
- 1.2.5 5. Brock Beauty Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins
- 1.2.6 6. HairAnew (Unique Hair Growth Vitamins with Biotin)
- 1.2.7 7. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Hair Loss Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
- 1.2.8 8. Ultrax Labs Hair Rush DHT Blocking Hair Loss Maxx Hair Growth Nutrient Solubilized Keratin Supplement
- 1.2.9 9. VITAMINS Shampoo for Hair Loss
- 1.2.10 10. PURA d’Or Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo
- 1.2.11 11. Biotin (high proficiency) 5000mcg per veggie soft gel
- 1.3 Final Verdict
A Few Reasons Behind Hair Loss
However, before we go on to our list, it is of great importance that you identify your problem before going on with the purchase. Why is this important? It is important because not all products respond to different problems in the same fashion. Some products are adept in promoting regrowth and reactivating dead hair follicles, while some will concentrate on keeping the hair you have healthy. Naturally, most of the brands behind these products will attempt to create a product as diverse as possible. So, we repeat, when choosing your product, identify your product and then act upon it. Here are some known hair-related products:
- Frequent styling – We get it, you want to look sharp for every possible occasion. But all that ironing, curling, and all those shampoos are bound to leave scars. All of this inflicts damage to your hair (ironing especially) because it makes it dry, causing the hair to break. Also, some shampoos use very aggressive chemicals as their base, so prolonged use is sure to harm your hair.
- Diet – Believe or not, diet can also have an adverse effect on your hair. If you do not intake enough vitamins and minerals your body cannot produce enough keratin, a protein crucial for hair and nails.
- Physiological problems – A lot of physiological problems can stack up against you. Pregnancy is one of them. Now, don’t get us wrong, we’re not speaking against pregnancy (God forbid!), but we are merely stating the facts – and the facts are that during pregnancy, a woman’s hormone levels are elevated, which may cause hair to grow, but after childbirth those levels return to normal and might cause thinning (though this might only be temporary). Also, your hair and the skin of your head might come under attack by various diseases, inflammations, and fungal infections.
- Aging – A natural process. Women usually start experiencing hair loss and thinning when around sixty years old. However, this might not be end of the road, and these products we are about to present will work just fine to remove such problems.
How Did We Come to Choose These Particular Products?
Research. We did a ton of research to bring you the best products possible. We accounted for name brands, and the abovementioned problems to choose the products that will cover all of them. We also took a look at the ingredients that these products are made off, and made sure that they are 100% natural, and that they don’t contain any aggressive chemicals that might harm your hair. Also, we took into consideration the speed at which these products take effect. It is important that you do not have to wait years for your condition to improve, but we made sure that these products are swift and reliable, thus ensuring that your crowned jewel feature is ready in as shortest time as possible.
Related Article: Fast Hair Growth Products
1. Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Nutrient Tablets
We start off this list with a set of amazing hair supplements from Viviscal. These tablets have it all – vitamins, nutrients, minerals, biotin, you name it. However, Vivascal took care as to how to compose its product, as mineral build up may cause damage to your hair.
Therefore, Vivascal took the time to hand-pick the vitamins that will go into this dietary supplement, so it is just enough to ensure you get what you want – a healthy, strong strands. The tablets contain Vitamin C, Biotin, Horsetail extract, and Zinc. Also, these tablets are made to cover a wide array of problems, including menopause, hair loss related to childbirth, hormonal imbalance, stress, problems related to bad nutrition, and problems related to over-styling. Get it here.
2. Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Growth Supplements
Another supplement from Vivascal, it is just as versatile as the previous. Vivascal tries to understand hair and how it grows and then provides it with all the nutrients it requires. The product is rich with vitamins and will make your hair healthy and strong from within. The product promotes hair regrowth through rejuvenating follicles and prolongs their growth period, all the while thickening the existing strands
The hair product is versatile, as it helps with a wide variety of problems, and, since it is a supplement and comes in the form of pills, the company made sure the tablets do not contain any chemicals that may damage your health. The product works really well with hormonal changes in the postnatal period. You can get it here.
3. Women’s Rogaine Solution, Three Month Supply
An excellent hair product, especially for those plagued by hereditary hair loss. The solution is primarily directed to those with such problems, and will counter this problem by reactivating follicles and prolonging their life, effectively making your hair fuller and stronger. This thing is simple to use – you need only use it twice a day as a part of your regular beauty regimen. The product contains 2% minoxidil which does a great job at stopping androgenic alopecia (pattern hair loss). The item is also tested in to fulfill all the necessary conditions for a high-quality product and is approved by the FDA. Get it here.
4. Women’s Rogaine Once-A-Day Foam, Four Month Supply
Another Rogaine product, this one is dedicated to hair loss as well. Its active formula will reactivate the dead hair follicles and ensure you regain your pride and joy. On top of that, the product is also sure to give your hair all the nourishment it needs for it to continue to grow at an accelerated pace. The product coats the dry strands, effectively thickening them, thus assuring the hair you already have is not forgotten. Just like its counterpart, it contains minoxidil, but unlike the previous one, this one boasts a 5% amount, increasing its effectiveness against hereditary hair loss and alopecia by blocking DHT (testosterone) build-up, which is the leading cause of patterned hair loss. Also, this product’s container offers a four-month supply, so you will not be required to by another batch before the first signs of improvement start showing. In addition, the product need only be used one time a day. You can get it her.
5. Brock Beauty Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins
A natural dietary supplement, Brock Beauty Vitamins will provide your hair with everything it needs. The product is pristine when it comes to supporting your hair. This is done through discovering the main problems of weak and thin hair, and addressing that problem outright. The product repairs dry, rough and thin strands, thus putting a stop to thinning and hair falling out. The heart of this dietary supplement is collagen, an essential building block of keratin. The product also contains Horsetail extracts with silica to boost hair growth. The product also spurs the inactive follicles, promoting regrowth. Get it here.
6. HairAnew (Unique Hair Growth Vitamins with Biotin)
Yet another highly regarded hair growth supplement. The supplement is a mix of eleven ingredients, including vitamins, minerals and other nourishment for full, holistic hair repair. The product is outstanding when it comes to feeding the follicles what they need to grow a strong and beautiful hair.
The product is also known for dealing effectively with hair loss by reactivating follicles. One serving of the product (two capsules a day) contain up to 5000 mcg of biotin that will help promote the production of keratin, thus strengthening the hair strands, as well as having a very positive effect on nails and the skin of your head. In addition to all this, the tablets are gluten- and GMO-free, and thus 100 percent natural. Get it here.
7. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Hair Loss Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
YA wonderful and innovative solution, Ultrax mixes caffeine, ketoconazole and a wide array of natural oils and extracts. The caffeine within this shampoo is clinically tested and proven to have an effect on hair growth and hair health. The product seeks to revive the root of the hair and increase the growth period of young follicles, thickening them, and allowing for an outstanding mane to grow. The ketoconazole, a substance native of shampoos that prevent dandruff, is super-effective when it comes to blocking DHT, thus preventing hair loss. The shampoo is also stocked with Saw Palmetto extract, another DHT—blocker. Get it here.
8. Ultrax Labs Hair Rush DHT Blocking Hair Loss Maxx Hair Growth Nutrient Solubilized Keratin Supplement
Another Ultrax product, this time in the form of a supplement. The product is packed with keratin and biotin. Keratin is the main protein in hair and nails, so you can count on this product to improve the health of your hair and nails, as well as the skin of the head. Biotin is a DHT-blocking substance, so it will do wonderfully in blocking its build-up, making this supplement prime when it comes to preventing hair loss. Besides keratin and biotin, the product contains extract of nettle, a herb long related to hair growth and strengthening. This supplement will stimulate follicles, and renew dry and rough hair strands giving your hair a lively and full look. The product also contains traces of Saw Palmetto, Zinc, Vitamin V6 and Magnesium, all of which are clinically tested for hair improvement. Get it here.
9. VITAMINS Shampoo for Hair Loss
This vitamin-rich shampoo is one of the best products out there. The vitamins and minerals in the shampoo will instigate a staggering 121% regrowth increase and reduce hair loss by 46%. From that we can see that this product is effective in both categories – the vitamins feed the hair, making it grow thick and strong by coating the sheath of the roots, thus lengthening the Anagen phase (growth phase), and preventing hair loss through procapil, which is a great DHT-blocker. The shampoo is so good that it leaves a trail of satisfied customers, which should prompt you to consider purchasing this product. Also, the brand is a serious one, offering your money back if you’re not satisfied with the results after ninety days. Get it here.
10. PURA d’Or Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo
A 100 % all-natural shampoo made especially for daily use. The unique concoction within this product will make sure to prevent even the slightest signs of thinning and hair loss. To this end, this shampoo contains 15 DHT-blockers, so you know you are safe from DHT build-up. The shampoo contains an umpteen of herb extracts, feeding the hair, repairing and saturating dry, rough strands and split ends, ensuring that you will, in twelve weeks, grow a head full of amazing hair that will put you to everyone’s envy. The product’s potency is additionally strengthened by nettle, black cumin seed oil, and biotin. The product does not contain any chemicals what so ever, making it ideal for day-to-day use. It is also gluten-free and GMO-free. Get it here.
11. Biotin (high proficiency) 5000mcg per veggie soft gel
Last but not least is this biotin product, enhanced by coconut oil for increased absorption. This increased absorption proves critical when delivering the main ingredient (biotin) to where it is needed most – to the skin of the head and to the follicles. The biotin blocks DHT build-up, promotes cell regeneration, thus improving the overall conditioning of hair, skin, and nails. In addition, the product improves the overall conditioning of a person’s metabolism, improving absorption yet again. Overall, the product is will do an excellent job to both stop hair loss and at instigating proper and healthy hair growth. Get it here.
As you can see, the selection we have made is diverse. But, it needs to be like that because you need to look at all of these products to choose the right one for you. In fact, you may choose to obtain more the one product, as their advantages may conform to your current issue. Most of these products are usable with one another, but you shouldn’t push it. In essence, all of these will do the trick well enough, so it is up to you to identify your hair problem and act accordingly.